What’s your excuse for not changing, not performing at your best, or even worse not taking responsibility for your own life and your own happiness?
- I don’t have the time
- I don’t have the money
- I don’t have the knowledge
- I don’t have the right contacts
- I don’t have the right qualifications
- I have responsibilities
- I’m trapped in a bad relationship
- I know that my partner won’t let me
- I’m not fit enough
- I’m not attractive enough
- I don’t have the courage
- I’m too fat
- I’m too unhealthy
- I’m too tired
- I’m depressed
- I’m stressed
- I have too much to do
- I’m too scared
- I don’t like change
- I’d have to travel too far
- I’m afraid of what people may think
- I’m afraid of what people would do
- I’m scared about how my family will react
- I can’t
- I shouldn’t
- I couldn’t
- I don’t want to fail
- I fear success
- I don’t want to be alone
- I don’t have the confidence
- I’d rather be in a bad relationship than no relationship
- I’m trapped and I can’t escape
- I don’t have enough support
- I don’t have the right support
- I am not allowed to
- I don’t have faith
- I can’t stop it’s an addiction
- I don’t have the energy
- I will when … the kids leave home etc.
- I will when he/she/they do(es)
No doubt there are many more!
Notice the common denominator?
What is the ONE thing that we absolutely know we have the power to change?
You don’t need to make it a New Year’s resolution, make it a new way of life!
If you need help – get it.
If you would like my help – ask.
If you need to make sure that I am the right coach for you – interview me and find out!